Development Initiatives (DEVIN) promotes efforts aimed at ensuring sustainable rural / urban community development towards poverty alleviation and conflict reduction.
SPECIFIC INTERVENTION OBJECTIVES:
- Project monitoring and evaluation;
- Community development policy formulation and planning;
- Community development projects supervision
- Empowerment of local people through capacity building /business skills development and Youth skills acquisition;
- Enterprises Development / Micro finance [credit administration and VSLA];
- Participatory local resources identification and development for poverty reduction;
- Educational support services for sustainable development.